Rochester Lines Transit Token Cufflinks
- Rochester subway passenger service ceased June 30, 1959. It was open for passengers only 29 years and left so much history behind. This subway token was issued between 1930-1938 and could be used for bus, streetcars, and the subway. We only have them in limited quantity!
- Tokens size: 16 mm, white metal. Hand-polished to reveal the authentic details.
- Cufflinks base are silver plated, nickel free, lead free, alloy metal
- Made-to-order items* - Please allow us a few days to complete your order.
- *Important Note: The token shown may not be the exact token you will receive, and due to the handmade nature of the product. Items may slightly vary.